You can either use baking soda or yeast to make the pancakes fluffy.
Baking soda yields the best results, in my opinion.
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl
- If you are using yeast, dissolve it in the milk
- Add the milk, oil, and the egg to the dry ingredients
- Mix till you get a smooth and relatively liquid preparation
- Heat a non-stick pan with a tiny bit of oil. Be careful: too much oil
will ruin your preparation
- When the pan is hot, pour a bit of the preparation … it will start
forming bubbles and growing
- When the base is cooked (slightly brown; about 1 minute), turn it
and cook for another minute or till cooked
Serve the pancakes with maple syrup; add fruit or whipped cream if you